Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Bean Soup

Today was a public holiday; the muslim's are celebrating their Eid (Haj)
Well.. I wanna loose weight so.. as usual.. I don my black khol kajal.. and set out to make soup
It was suppose to be a red bean soup but I ended up adding all the different beans, rice and almonds.
It turned out quite delicious since the Panasonic Cooker that Vino bought for me has a special feature for slow cooking - and wallah!!! after 6 hours of slow cook... the beans (mung beans, kidney beans, orange and yellow lentils) , almonds, peanuts and rice mix came out delish .. yum!

Seriously, the panasonic electronic cooker is one the best things to own ( its cooks rice to perfection) and also porridge, slow cook and cakes even. All thanks to Vino ( the best house warming gift ever) hehehehehe...

Now I shall go ahead and enjoy a bowl of my BEAN SOUP




No comments:

Post a Comment