Monday, November 15, 2010

Today in History

For a long time... I guess maybe since 2007 I've been trying to blog.. many a times..
and for all the while... my intentions had never been somewhat sincere, which I have realised.. to myself...
To come to think of it... after 3 years off blog years maturity... lols... here I am finally realising.. its best to blog about something about what I truly am all about...

The transitions were from all influences around me - ranging from blog titles such a Health In Trend ( Gaga.. Gugu .. were more like it .. to recently.. during my adventurous quest in search of food & glory ( food! YES!!! ... Glory... slump... and what the hell was I thinking - Beauty Junkie.. me???? oh god....

so.. here it goes.. no more being someone I am not...

Its all going to be Black Khol Kajal... something which has been a part of my life.. my body .. my soul... since I have been born...

No comments:

Post a Comment